Thursday, October 15, 2009

morning of 2nd day

now is 11 morning..just came back form school..i going school for ask can do car wash activity or not..but..haha..CANT..SWT..stupid school..this morning i woke up..i reply her msg..then she reply..i very happy again..is hard to say how was i feel..but i wont happy like last time le..my phone wont full wit her msg le..everytime when i my hp ring..i very nervous..i hope she msg me..msg me..say..she still love me..i really hope..but after saw..nope..not that..my friend msg la..maxis msg la..haiz..my mood still the same..i still very miss her..haiz..later going out again..take car photo..haiz..so sien..so moody..i have to act ntg happen..now my hp wont ring le..haiz...sadness day..whose know..dun see i was happy..i just acting only..because i duwan she see me unhappy..i already trying to let her go..but i cant..my mind cant..my heart cant..i feel very lost..i really duno wan do wat..i already beg her come back wit to me..but she cant..she have no more feel..she already try 3 month to stay wit me..she told me this..when i heard it..i really sad..i not sad because she try to love me..i sad that she suffer..now i duwan she feel the same again..i have to..havo to let her go..help me..my mind n my heart cant let her go..i really love her..this is my 1st time i love sum1 like this..i love sum1 till i really lost..this my 1st time write blog because of her..haiz..those sum pic between me n her..i really love her..cynthia teh xiao tying..i waiting you come back to me..i really love you..

No comments:

Post a Comment