Sunday, October 18, 2009

day 5 le..haiz..

just came back from subang nia..haiz..tot can straight away sleep de..but cant..still the same..still so miss her..now 5 o`clock le..haiz..5 day cant sleep le..i`m really lost..haiz..just now got msg her..i got ask her..can let me try to chase you back..but haiz..sad answer..her reply me..dun try la..i no feel wit you le..pls duwan try..n duwan wait for me..n if you dun let me go..i not friend wit you also..haiz..i saw le..totally no more mood..but i keep ask her let me try..then she let me try..n she still say..i let you try..didt means i will accept you..anyway..i really happy she let me try..better than ntg..i still hope she can..if didt try how will know the answer ler..she say..she got try so many times b4 le..but she try de is different ppl..maybe i not same..rite..maybe me n her will back to couple ler..then..hour later..she ask me dun try la..i think dun try la..i duwan you try..i duwan hurt you again..haiz..i dun mind she hurt me again..i really dun mind..then i reply her..dun think le..now we still friend..just let me try..if really cant..i will silent n go le..k..now very late le..go ooi ooi la..tomoro still work lagi..hehe..i reply this..haiz..love this kind of things really hard to say de..not everytime also same de..but..haiz..she keep duwan let me try..why..she told me she will cry..cause she hurt me..if she cry..sad..cause i hurt..izit means she care..haiz..i really duno la..i dun mind to wait..i wan try..why cant..tomoro still need to face her again..duno how is my feel again..moody..haiz..today face her..really no mood..i dun even dare to see her face..everytime i see only..i keep think back..how we smile wit each other last time..haiz..today saw her alone go carefour buy coke n food..last time is i buy for her de..now..haiz..i`m really sad la..i really cant see it anymore..i really stupid la..why i so stupid on that day..why i do that..i really hate myself la..i really worry bout her la..she last time let so many boy cheat le..that`s why i very worry bout her..i really duwan she sad..hurt again..haiz..i really fan la...cynthia teh xiao tying..i really love you..i really worry bout you..i really miss you..i really hope you can come back to me..just let me try..i dun mind you hurt me..i dun mind to wait..i just wan you give me try..i wan waste my time on you..cause i give other girl a chance..i love you cynthia teh xiao tying..hope you will come back to me..i`m waiting..i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment