Wednesday, October 21, 2009

day 8..not change..still the same

now is 1:30am..i just came back from subang nia..sien..cant sleep la..haiz..8 day le..i still cant sleep..still thinking of her..kesian la..nowadays i summore suffer..family problem..i heard my dad not going work start next year le..i now very fan le..i duwan show them i feel sad..cause my dad now already headache le..summore ii show them..they more headache..haiz..need to keep it myself..suffer la..hehe..today working i feel so happy lo..cause she got chat wit me in msg..just few word only la..but i still so happy..tomoro she off again..cant see her..my mind really cant stop thinking of her..then thursday n friday i off lagi..kesian..4 day cant meet her..i really miss her..even thought she not my gf anymore..but i still love her so much..nowadays my mood ok abit le..just abit only..cause she got talk wit me..hehe..haiz..but i still cant control my mind la..like today..when i reach usj 19 de city mall..not digitall mall le..is city mall..i reach there early..i go walk around lo..i pass by last time how me n her meet de place..falling in love de place..that place really got so much history..after pass by there...my mood going down n down le..totally lost le..keep thinking of her only..i really miss her la..really love her..if she ask me to wait..i really dun mind to wait for her..i really hope she come back to me..haiz..now my mood going down again le..everynite..same..keep think of her..i really wan to hug her n tell her i really love her..haiz..k la..i no mood wan write le..tomoro only update la..cynthia teh xiao tying i love you..will you come back to me..pls..give me a chance..remember this place..how we start..how we meet..

No comments:

Post a Comment