Monday, October 19, 2009

day 6 le..

wake up in the morning..still the same..saw my hp..no msg..she no msg me le..no more le..yday really tired..whole day work face wit her..i saw her moody..last time..i will chill her up de..but..yday..i duno wan do wat..we really look like stranger..after working..i ask her for little talk..i ask her..we still friend rite..why we very less talk to each other de..she told me..yap..we still friend..em..we lees talking also good la..walao..i cant lo..i really hard lo..friend is friend ma..i got told her le..now we is friend.. dun think other..but..she like to think..haiz..i headache la..my headache coming back le..after talk..i really no mood le..but i didt show ppl my mood..i act happy..haiz..now i lagi headache..another girl told me she got feel wit me last time..now she got bf le..but her bf very crazy..she wan break..then she ask me..can give her a chance..walao..i really headche lo..i meet her not more that 5 times..if i not forgotten..she got feel wit me..swt..headache la..my ownself haven settle..now come 1 more lagi..i still very miss cynthia teh xiao tying..i really hard to forget her..really hard to let her go..how tell me la..is very suffer la..i duno wan sad or happy also..my life really emo now..

No comments:

Post a Comment