Sunday, October 25, 2009

day 12...

now 4am..just back from pub nia..haha..didt drunk..cause just drink little bit nia..haiz..today working..so damn happy lo..cause my ex got play wit me..joke wit me..haha...haiz..but..duno why..after almost wan back le that time..she look very hate me le..haiz..working time..she got see take my phone n see..but i duno she got see my msg inbox or not..but i got feel that she got see la..cause after see she look hate me le..haiz..then i see her keep on phone wit ppl..then my mood going down n down n down..haiz..i duno wan how..i hope she will know..i didt have feel wit the girl that like me de..she msg me..then i just reply nia..even she ask me..she have chance or not..i also reply..you wait la..i reply like this..didt means i wil give her a chance...haiz..i really cant forget my ex la..she really give me the feel..she really cant control me..control me for goin out late..control me yam cha la..cannot go clubbing la..haiz..now i start going out late le..yam cha la..go club la..i wan she to control me la..i cant control me by myself..haiz..tired le..wanna go sleep le..haiz..hope she know..i still waiting for her..cynthia teh xiao tying..i miss you..i really love you..i still waiting for you..i really hope you give me a chance..

No comments:

Post a Comment