Wednesday, October 21, 2009

day 9 is coming le..

haiz..now is 11pm..today didt went out le..very tired le..already keep out yam cha..enjoy..lepak..for 8 day le..today rest..then tomoro continue again..i really cant stay at house..if i stay at house..sure i keep thinking de..my mood now ok lo..still can joke here joke there..but..my mind still will suddenly think bout her de..haiz..8 day le..my heart still cant let her go..really hate myself ar..why..haiz..is really hard live without her..i really lost..i wan her to control me back..she cant control me for going out at nite..which girl i chat wit..sms wit..i really wan she control me..i very miss the feel..i miss the feel that she hug me..kiss me..talk wit me..joke wit me..play wit me..i really miss her..haiz..already so many day le..i still the same..i really duno when i will going crazy..not i duwan let her go..is i really hard to let her go..i trying to let her go also..but my mind cant..haiz..hope she know that i still very love her..very miss her..still hope her come back wit me..cynthia teh xiao tying i love you..i still waiting you..

No comments:

Post a Comment