Friday, October 16, 2009

day 4th coming le...haiz..

just back from work..haiz..still same..still very sad..today face her whole day..i really happy..cause i can see her..but..i`m sad also..cause last time we joke wit each other..play wit each other..then she pun always bite me..sayang me..but..haiz..today different le..i`m really afraid to stand infront of her..even beside also..i duno why..my mind very blur..i scare i will go n hug her..we already not a couple so cant do like that..that`s why i scare..i scare i cant control myself..haiz..today she got ask me..wat happen when i stand there n emo..i really wan to told her..i`m very sad..can you dun leave me..can we start again..but no..i didt..i tell her ntg ar..cause i duwan she know that because of her i sad..if she know..she will think back again..today saw her buy a cup of maggi a cup of soya..last time is i buy for her n cook the maggi for her de..but today no le..everything she do it herself..when i saw she drinking soya..i thik back..last time she sure give me drink abit de..when i saw her cook the maggi cup..i think back..last time i do for her..i treat her like my baby..she really give me the feel that she need my protection..is really hard to say..is smtg like that..haiz..i really sad la..i really lost la..i really miss her..tell me how..is hard for me to let her go..i really wan ask her..can you act duno me n let me chase you again..i really dun mind we start again..cause she really give me the feel that i need for forever...haiz..i really lost le..haiz..my hp nvr ring almost whole day le..it start silent silent n silent..every morning she will msg me..wake me up..but start 15th october..it end le..nite also..everynite also will msg me or call me..b4 sleep de..but..it also end le..3 day le..i be waiting n hoping she msg me baby i still love you...i not duwan to tell her n wait her to tell me..cause i duwan her cry again..think i do the stupid things again..i wan her be happy..haiz..i really headache la..my mood really down le..already 3 day i no mood le..do everything also no mood..i really wan to be koma whole of mylife..wont sad wont cry wont think this think that wont dream also..but i cant do it..it will make ppl around me worry bout me..n it also will make her scare again..haiz..GOD help me la..i really miss her..cynthia teh xiao tying..i really miss you..i really love you..i still waiting you come back to me..i promise you wont let you hurt..cry..sad again..pls..come back to me..i love you..

No comments:

Post a Comment