Friday, October 30, 2009

day 19.........^^

em......just back from work..em..ntg special happen today..haha..ok la..me n her de relationship..can play can joke n can bite each other..the bite just she bite me nia la..haha..em..but early morning work that time hor..she suddenly duwan talk to me..duwan choi me..haiz..i really sad lo..is my fault..cause..i pass the item ask her to put back..then i go serve other customer..then after serve i back to her..see she still haven finish put back..then i ma wan help lo..then haiz..duno wat happen..she angry le..haiz..really sad lo..but awhile later she come chill me up..hehe..then i also ntg..smile wit her..play wit her..hehe..ntg le..lolx.x..really scare she duwan choi me lo..scare scare..k la..stop here sin..macam ntg write le..haha..oya..got ar..is...i will always waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment