Saturday, October 24, 2009

day 11 le..

just came back from yam cha..now is 1am..haha..today stay at house do ntg..=.=..sleep sleep face pc..then went out yam cha..haiz..my mood is going up n down..i starting to change back to last time de me le..nite walker..everynite also went out..haiz..i duno how is her le..i duno she still will care of me or not le..i really duno le..i starting become lala le..nowadays the girl that falling wit me de..keep ask me..will she got chance..can give her a chance..haiz..i very fan ar..i just break..i still cant let got my ex..now got other girl like me le..but i really didt have feel..i duwan hurt anyone..sumtimes..i feel single veeery freedom..but sumtimes will very lonely..haiz..how..i still love my ex..but the other girl keep ask me give her a chance..how how..i really headache la..i didt think to couple wit her..if i couple wit her..my mind still got my ex..she will get hurt..n i will feel sorry wit my ex..but if i didt give her a chance..she also will hurt..n i also will hurt my ex..cause i didt give my ex enjoy her life..haiz..love really make me sick la..i nvr tot i will like this..haiz..help me ar..i really duno wan to do wad le..for my ex..cynthia teh xiao tying..i still love you..if 1 day..i couple wit her..i still hope you wil wake me up..i really lost le..i really feel sorry wit you..cause i say i will wait for you..but i couple wit her..i really sorry..haiz..is hard to make a choose..there is always cant choose both..if i choose this..i will lost that..if i choose that..i will lost this..i really headache..i really duno how..BiiBii..if you still remember this name..hope you still remember me..i write this blog because of BiiBii..i wan let BiiBii know how was my life goes on..i not wan BiiBii regret..because BiiBii break wit me..i just wan BiiBii know..how much i love BiiBii..how i survive after break..BiiBii..i still love you..i still hope you will wake me up..

No comments:

Post a Comment