Thursday, October 15, 2009

2nd day

now is 3 o`clock..i awake..i cant sleep..my mind still thinking her..i saw her reply me msg..i`m so happy..but i afraid to reply her..i duwan she know that i still very sad..i duno wat i wanna do..already 2nd le..i`m still very sad..i`m still hoping she come back to me..i really hope..friday i going to work n i going to meet her..i duno how to face wit her..i really wan told her i still love her..i still cant let her go..but i cant..i duwan she suffer again..she already suffer when wit me..so now..is my turn to suffer..because of her..i have to..because of her..i promise..haiz..my mood now is going down n down..i really miss her..my mind was very confuse..when i saw those pic between me n her..i really sad..i really miss her..i cant stop my mind..my mind keep think bout the pass..keep think bout how hard me n her to be a couple..already 4 month together le..in this 4 month..i change myself alot..i very less go out yam cha wit friend..i didt go clubbing..even my friend keep ask me..i really happy..cause she control me..i`m really thanks her..but now..she leave me le..i have to control myself also..i wan she know..i promise her..i will do..haiz..yday promise her will bring her go fun fair..watch dvd at her house..got eat curry fish hear wit her mommy de..but..haiz..things go wrong..i go cry like hell infront her house..her mommy come talk to me..bring me go talk to her..but..it still the same..end..i lost..i lost sum1 i really love..care..i lost her..after talk wit her..i went home..she still got msg me..i`m really happy..but just a normal msg only..no more sweetie msg..no more baby n biibii..no more zhuzhu..know why i call her BiiBii..BiiBii means -baobei is imortant baobei is important-..when start couple..i just cal her Bii nia..after i call her BiiBii..cause she is very important for me..my heart just for her..no more space for other girl..haiz...help me..i really sad..i really hope she back to me..i really miss her..i really wan to hug her..i really worry bout her now..i worry she let other boy cheat again..i really sad when she told me her pass story..i really care bout her..BiiBii..i still hope you come back to me..i will wait for you..i promise you i wont let you cry anymore..i love you cynthia teh xiao tying

No comments:

Post a Comment