Monday, October 19, 2009

day 7 coming le :C

haiz..now is 10:35pm...i sit infront pc..like idiot..mind still very lost..heart still very sad..mood still very down..haiz..i really duno wan do wat le..today working..she got talk to me..joke wit me..but all also friend de feel..not like last time..bite me la..geli me la..suddenly come n hug me la..i really cant forget it..haiz..almost 1 week le..wat happen to me..i last time also not like this de..after few day..ntg le..but now wat happen to me..wat happen..why i really hard to let her go..haiz..headache la..she bring me in her life..throw me at outside..stop me for try..i really hard to survive la..haiz..yday..got a girl told me..she last time got feel wit me..i tot last time only..but today..she told me..she got feel wit me..haiz..headache la..i got wat so special..why other girl go feel wit me..why she cant..why she wan leave me..why..why..HEADACHE LA..duwan think le la..go out enjoy my life..

No comments:

Post a Comment