Monday, October 26, 2009

day 13...

now is 2am..just back from snooker nia..sorry ya cynthia..i back late le..haha..finally..just now i ask my ex see my blog le..i told my ex le..i damn really happy..smtg in my heart finally say out le..but you know la..i still worry her..she still like a baby for me..haha..haiz..ok la..i promise her le..duwan write sad things le..em..but i still will write..cynthia..hope you dun angry me..just today..the last i will write le..i promise..cynthia..i really thanks you alot..really thanks alot..thanks alot for the pass..you give me feel very happy..save..in love..n sad also..hehe..sad is most less de la..hehe..now we break le..still can be friend..i really happy..but sumtimes i also will feel very sad la..cause you ask other ppl accompany you..also didt ask me..sorry ya..i just wan say out nia..hope you understand..sorry ya..for the pass 12 day after we break..i really no mood to play..smile..sorry also ya..all also i act de..really sorry..now i ok le..i promise you le..i will stay happy..lolx.x..i promise you so many things lo..charm la..haha..n i hope you also remember wat you promise me o..dun forget har..haha..i still the same lagi..very cheong hei..XD..but i care ma..i care i only say alot nia..hope you dun angry o..hehe..remember wat i told you o..remember o..n..remember o..must always smile..hehe..1 more thing..i really hope you will remember this name (BiiBii)..wat the name means..i know you now no mood to couple le..but i really hope..you will come back to me again..i promise..no more same mistake le..last time i say le..i wont so easy give up de o..n 1 more thing i wan to let you n everyone know..in mylife..till now la..this girl..cynthia teh xiao tying..you BiiBii..is the 1 i really love..is the 1 can make me change mylife..n is the 1 can make me feel so lost after break..cynthia..you really prefect for me..you is the best for me..haiz..i duno i still got the chance or not..i really hope..we can couple back nia..ok la..just this i wanna write nia..i wanna let you know..i will always waiting you n you really perfect for me..ok le la..dun say le..i scare later she angry me..XD..she angry me har..i really charm le lo..hehe..anyway..to all whose read my blog..i duno i`m a good bf for her or not..i`m loyal or not..i think not le ba..i duno how your all think bout me..nvm la..i just wan tell you all..regret is too late le..the chance is very less le..so..remember..think 1st b4 do..n remember wat you promise ppl..dun break the promise..k la..stop here 1st..will be update my happy news soon..see ya

No comments:

Post a Comment