Wednesday, October 14, 2009

1st day after break

today is my 1st day break wit her n is my 1st time i write blog..in my mind i still cant let her go..i really love her..but now end le..i cant ask her back..i cant do that..i cant force ppl to love me..i have no choice..i didt a very stupid things..is my mistake..i feel very sorry..now already pass so many hour le..but i still very sad..i still wan her come back to me..but our relationship already end..we now just like normal friend..i really duno how i wan to pass my day..is hard to forget sum1 you love..i really hard to let her go..i`m really suffer..i`m really regret..but no more use le..everything end le..i duno who i wan talk wit..i`m really suffer..i really duwan this happen..i wan her..i really wan she back..but i cant..i have to let her go..i wan she happy wit her life..she treat me very well when we together..she dun have feel wit me..she try her best..i know is hard..is really suffer..to love sum1 that you dun feel..because i wan her be happy..i have to let her go..but...my mind..i really cant stop it..help me..i scare she let other boy cheat again..i scare she feel sad..hurt..i really scare..wat should i do..i really duno..i really lost..i really duno wat to do le..i really hope she come back to me..care bout me..love me..i still waiting..i promise her..i wont hurt her again..wont make her scare..i promise..tying..i`m waiting you back to me..i really hope you back to me..i swear..i wont hurt you anymore..i love you cynthia teh xiao tying..i waiting you..

No comments:

Post a Comment